Search Site
Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation Attorneys Protecting New Jersey Workers

When your hard work and job commitment abruptly end in a workplace accident, the injury can result in devastating consequences to you, your family and your future employment prospects. The distressing aftermath of a workplace injury can leave you feeling vulnerable and alone.

Dedicated attorney John VR. Strong, Jr. can help you receive the compensation for your injuries or illness that you rightfully deserve, including:

  • Compensation for permanent disability
  • Dependents’ recovery for worker’s death
  • Lost wages or salary
  • Rehabilitation expenses
  • Retraining costs

You are entitled to workers compensation for an injury or illness that occurred at your workplace or a work-related activity. An employee can’t be held at fault for such an injury regardless of how he or she was hurt. Even in the absence of your employer’s fault or negligence, you can still receive the help you need through workers compensation benefits.

Combining workers compensation with third party personal injury
Your only remedy for an injury or illness at work is through workers compensation. Sometimes, however, a work-related injury is caused by a third party who is negligent. In this scenario, a personal injury claim can be brought against the responsible third party, such as a slip and fall accident or an accident occurring on machinery, in combination with the workers compensation claim. At John VR. Strong, Jr. we carefully review your case to determine how you can recover the compensation you deserve, including any third party personal injury case.

Filing a reopener after a settlement
In workers compensation, you have a right to ask for additional treatment and to reopen your claim for additional money if your injuries worsen. Such a reopener must be filed within two years after you receive your final payment from your settled case. We can help you obtain the additional treatment and money you deserve if your claim needs to be reopened.

Contact a workers compensation attorney you can trust
We help workers in and around New Brunswick file workers compensation claims and appeal workers compensation denials. To talk to a workers compensation attorney who can help you, call John VR. Strong, Jr. at 732-249-0550 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.


Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • New Brunswick Plaza Building
    303 George Street
    Suite 408
    New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
    Phone: 732-249-0550
    Fax: 732-249-0591