NJ Personal Injury Attorney Pursues Justice for Clients
Firm works to recover payment for victims of car accidents and other forms of negligence
When you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence or have another pressing legal concern, you deserve an attorney who can assess your situation accurately and is determined to achieve the result you seek. With more than 40 years of experience as an attorney, John VR. Strong, Jr. is an accomplished legal advocate, certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a civil trial lawyer. He has the knowledge and skills to handle even the most complex legal issues. Our New Brunswick firm, established more than a century ago, has been lauded by clients as responsive, professional and efficient. You can depend on our reputation and integrity, which is reflected in Mr. Strong’s BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics as voted on by his peers. At our firm, you are given full attention, clear and precise advice on your legal options, and strategic and effective solutions to your legal problems. We are committed to creating a detailed plan for your legal matters and resolving your cases favorably.
Accomplished attorney handles serious injury claims and other types of legal concerns
A serious personal injury might require surgery, hospitalization and a long period of convalescence. Even when you are being treated on an outpatient basis, the pain and mounting medical bills can seem unbearable, especially if your condition prevents you from going to work. We recognize how an unexpected medical crisis can disrupt your life, so we make every effort to relieve your burden while working to collect the highest possible payment from the party or parties who caused your injury. Throughout Middlesex, Somerset and Mercer Counties, our firm advocates for victims in all types of injury claims including those involving:
- Automobile accidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Machinery accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Camp Lejeune water contamination claims
- Wrongful death
You can also rely on our firm’s counsel for a wide range of other legal concerns, such as matters relating to:
- Workers’ compensation — If you have been hurt on the job, we can file an initial workers’ compensation claim petition for you.
- Social Security Disability — Our firm can explain if you are eligible for Social Security Disability payments if you have a significant employment history and are now unable to work due to a long-term injury or illness.
- Wills and probate — By providing knowledgeable guidance on wills and probate issues, we help Central Jersey residents protect their families and honor the instructions of recently deceased loved ones. Sometimes this requires us to file a complaint in the Chancery Division to enforce a beneficiary’s legal rights.
- Sexual abuse claims — Unwanted sexual contact harms victims in many different ways. Our firm looks to hold abusers accountable and secure some legal relief for those who have been mistreated by sexual predators.
- Municipal court — We protect the fundamental rights of individuals accused of drug-related charges and other types of offenses, including driving violations.
No matter what leads you to retain legal counsel, you will receive personalized representation at every stage of your case. Attorney John VR. Strong, Jr. will answer your questions and concerns clearly and completely. You will always be kept up to date on case developments and never have to wonder who is handling your important legal matter.
Injury victims only pay legal fees after they’ve received a financial recovery
No one should be denied justice, especially those who have suffered injuries as a result of someone else’s behavior or inaction. Accordingly, our firm works on a contingency basis, which means that you pay no upfront legal fees and can get an experienced attorney on your side immediately. We only collect fees as a percentage of the payment you receive as part of a settlement or verdict.
Firm represents clients in DWI defense cases and municipal court matters
If you’ve been charged with Driving While Intoxicated or some other charge brought in Municipal Court, the consequences of an adverse result could be costly. A conviction might lead to fines, higher auto insurance costs and possibly even jail time. These matters should be taken seriously. Our firm offers high-level counsel to help New Jersey residents counter unwarranted allegations and achieve positive results.
Contact a Central Jersey law firm with a history of excellence for a free consultation
John VR. Strong, Jr. advises residents of Middlesex, Somerset and Mercer Counties on personal injury, estate planning and criminal defense matters. To schedule a free consultation, please call 732-979-2166 or contact us online. Our office is in New Brunswick. Se habla español.