Two years from the date of your accident.Two years from the date of your injury.Conduct which threatens the safety & well-being of another individual.Money damages are based on the extent & severity of your injuries.Yes.No.You should call & we will schedule you for a free initial consultation to explain in detail how such a claim is prepared & filed first with the insurance company for the defendant & then by filing a lawsuit against that defendant. A work-related injury is called a worker's compensation claim & must be filed in Worker's Compensation Court, which is separate from the Superior Court where personal injury claims are filed for such matters as auto accidents, fall-down accidents, & injuries caused by accidents while working at or near machinery in a factory.The town, county, or state which owns the street has certain protections under the New Jersey Tort Claims Act. You must file a formal Notice of Claim against such owner within 90 days of the accident, or your claim will be barred by the Act. Therefore, you should schedule an appointment with us as soon as possible so that we can file the necessary Notice of Claim in a timely manner.We can't fully evaluate your claim until we know what your injuries are as diagnosed by the physicians who treat you; the results of objective diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, CT Scans, & MRI's; the length of your treatment; & how your injuries have affected your daily life. Then we will tell you what your claim is worth.Usually it is. Sometimes, however, a work-related injury is caused by a third party who is negligent. That is, a personal injury claim can be brought against the negligent third party, such as a slip & fall accident or an accident occurring on machinery on the job in a factory setting. Such a claim is brought in combination with the worker's compensation claim. We carefully review your case to determine how you can recover the compensation you deserve, including any third party personal injury case.It will take approximately two years from the dated a lawsuit is filed by us.In personal injury cases, the law allows us to get a fee of one-third of the settlement amount up to a settlement amount of &750,000.00 & then our fee is reduced for any amounts above the $750,000.00. If we don't get you a settlement or judgment, we don't get any fee.Not on your own. Insurance companies won't pay you what your claim is worth if you try to settle with them directly. That is why you should not even speak to insurance companies until you have hired an attorney. We will protect your rights when dealing with insurance companies. Call us & we will tell you if we think you have such a claim. Your call costs you nothing.Two years from the date of accident.The surviving family members of someone who has been killed as a result of someone's negligence can file a lawsuit against the person(s) who negligently caused that death.Yes.