John VR. Strong, Jr., a civil trial lawyer certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court, possesses over 40 years of experience in handling complex legal issues. His BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® attests to his exceptional legal counsel and unwavering integrity.
The Strong Law Firm, established over a century ago, has gained a reputation for being responsive, professional, and efficient, according to client testimonials. Our clients in Middlesex, Mercer, Hunterdon, Somerset, and Union Counties rely on our iron-clad name for excellent legal service.
Our firm specializes in various practice areas, including personal injury, automobile accidents, product liability, workers compensation, criminal law, real estate, and more. You can trust our experienced attorney to handle your legal matters with full attention, clear and precise advice, and strategic and effective solutions, ensuring favorable resolutions.
Contact John VR. Strong, Jr. at 732-979-2166 or schedule your free consultation online to engage a respected New Jersey law firm with a history of excellence. We serve clients in New Brunswick and throughout Central New Jersey, including Middlesex, Mercer, Hunterdon, Somerset, and Union Counties.
- 1977, New Jersey
- 1977, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Law School Attended
- California Western School of Law, Class of 1975, J.D.
- Stanford University, Class of 1970, A.B., with honors in English
Associations & Memberships
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Board on Trial Attorney Certification