Free Consultation 732-249-0550 732-249-0550

New Jersey Attorney Protecting Your Rights in Municipal Court

If you have been charged with a DWI. drug possession, a traffic offense, or any other charge, you need an experienced Municipal Court attorney to help resolve your case.  Attorney John VR. Strong, Jr. will write to the court. entering a not guilty plea on your behalf, and also write to the police department asking for its discovery concerning the charges against you, which is the paperwork that details the police officer’s reasons for citing you with an offense. We handle all municipal court charges, including those involving:

  • DWI
  • Possession of drugs
  • Speeding tickets
  • Leaving the scene of an accident
  • Unsafe Driving
  • Driving with license suspended
  • Assault and battery
  • Interfering with a police officer

Experienced Attorney Prepared to Help You
We will first meet with you to get your side of the story as to what happened.  We will review with you the paperwork from the police documenting the charges against you and the reasons therefor.  We will tell you how we hope to resolve the alleged violations committed by you.  We will also enter a plea of not guilty to the charges before we appear in court with you.  When we do appear in court with you, we will negotiate with the prosecutor in an effort to downgrade the charges against you. This is called a plea bargain. Over the years, our efforts have resulted in many municipal court defendants having their charges reduced or dismissed.

Call a Municipal Court Attorney You Can Rely On
We help defendant clients in Municipal Courts throughout Middlesex County and surrounding counties. To talk to a Municipal Court attorney who can help you, call John VR. Strong, Jr. at 732-249-0550 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.